The use of Dreamsuccor and its products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software we offer, are governed by these “Terms of Service”, except where DS specifically state that separate terms (and not these) apply.
BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
• Provide a purpose oriented social media platform: Stronger bonds and connections help make better communities. We at Dreamsuccor believe that we will bring about a sense of purpose-orientation through our medium. Through our platform we exercise to assist, aid, help or direct in any possible way for people to fulfill their dreams. We exhort users to share their talent(s), and further bring onboard every service that can be of use to mankind.
• Provide a personal space to record your dreams: After you create your account, you have a space to Capture your Dreams (ambitions, goals, issues or needs). In this space you have access to the three main features Dream, Earth and Ocean. These features preview dream posts, status, stories, events and ads and other content. You have the ability to participate in or help others accomplish their goals, while you may be assisted in achieving your ambitions.
• Connect you with Succors: We help you to find and connect with people, businesses and organizations and anything that may serve as an aid in accomplishing your dreams. We use the data we have to make suggestions, then you decide to pursue and connect. You will have the ability to connect and build a relation(s) that will help you, or you help them.
• Empowerment: DS empowers you to ignite and express, pursue and achieve all your dreams and aspirations. It enables you to create your pathways to reach your destiny using its three key features mentioned above.
• Protection from harmful content: We shall at all times condemn and combat any harmful activity or the misuse of our product, while we pledge to support and help our community. We strongly believe that we will succeed in building our community on Dreamsuccor our users feel safe. We have built this in our program model and value it as a core foundation of the Dreamsuccor platform. We shall continuously monitor for harmful content, conduct swift thorough reviews, using dedicated resources and take prompt action, including, but not limited to, removal of harmful content, blocking access, disabling account(s), and/or immediately reporting the violation(s) to law enforcement. We shall endeavor to continuously commit resources to research and development of new and better tools and technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone in the DS community.
• Research and Development: We shall continuously work on ways to make our service better and more effective as we progress. For the same we will research and collaborate with others to improve our products and services. One way to begin with is in the formative days we will be closely linked with all our users in order to seek their feedback and personally remain engaged in monitoring our user’s data for privacy and protection and, safety and security.
• Global Enterprise: Dreamsuccor, aims to be a global enterprise on the social media networking system. However, our initial and Beta phase is only functional and targeted towards the North American region and we shall expand gradually worldwide within the beta phase
Use of our platform and services is conditioned to collection and use of your personal data. The details of which are listed below. In order to use our services, you must “AGREE”. If you “DO NOT AGREE”, you will not be able to use the service.
Dreamsuccor is a purpose oriented social media platform. Our data would include, but not limited to, a user’s ambitious plans, their personal feelings, and objectives. These shall function through the dream posts, tags, sharing in the general space. Further, the data in shape of audio, video, images and status or any other content, shall be a part of information we would be collecting from you. Subsequently the data, time and location a particular event, posts, pictures, videos or any other contents created shall also be part of the data collection. Our system shall automatically process this information to serve you with the kind of response you expect at Dreamsuccor. Dreamsuccor, shall collect the data you enter in the fields of your Profile. The profile data will be the main source of understanding the kind of belief and expectations you have with regards to the usage of Dreamsuccor. The skills and interest section will help us source the solution to others needs and desires. In your Networking experience we shall collect all the data that would be used to the create tags, groups, hashtags, and all the process and communication done through our platform and its features. We shall collect all the data based on your Usage, such as the activity or actions you take at Dreamsuccor, the people and groups and enterprise you interact with along with the time and duration you remain engaged in these activities. We would record the log of all the posts you have viewed how long you remain engaged on the platform. In addition to this, all that others mention or sate about you is also being taken as information about a user, such as posts, tags, photo or message being sent or mentioned about you. .
To deliver the best possible experience, we use the information we have. such as personalize all the content and features, including Earth News Feed, Dream portal and the Ocean log, advertisements and stories. Our platform will make suggestions for you, such as, which entity or enterprise can be of use, groups or dreams posts that need assistance and match your skills to help them. The data that is collected from your connections, preferences, interests and activities, may be able to provide you with the best scope of your Dreamsuccor experience. This data will be provided to third party to link and source you to a provision which could help you with your “Dream”. Information across Dreamsuccor Pages, Features and Products will be taken to provide the user with best possible customized service. Location Data is a key information, that we require in order to serve and use your skills as per your geographical location. A user’s Safety and Integrity is paramount. The information we collect will be used to verify accounts and activity, counter any harmful conduct or activity, detect and prevent spam and other bad activities or experiences for the integrity of our relationship. The data we have can also be used for any investigation on the basis of suspicious activity or violations of our terms and conditions or policies or simply if someone may require assistance related to anything. Research for the Welfare of the Community. We use the information we have with any partners we collaborate with to conduct and support research and innovation on the topics of general social welfare, technologies advancements, public interest, health and well and safety.
Your information is shared on Dreamsuccor in the following ways Features on Dreamsuccor.
Dreamers and Succors, you communicate with. When you share and communicate using our platform, you choose the audience for what you share and how you share. For instance, our three key functions “personal, social and general” determine the audience you want to conduct a particular activity. So, any business entity or enterprise you choose to connect and communicate with, will be able to view the data or content that you send them. Your network can also see your engagements pertaining to our platform, including interactions with ads and sponsored content. Public Information can be seen by anyone on our platform. This includes your profile picture and name which are the basic personal information on Dreamsuccor. This information can used on and off our platform, including in all the entity and enterprise registered with Dreamsuccor in search results, or through tools APIs. Personal information can also be seen, accessed, re-shared or downloaded through third party services, such as search engines, APIs and offline media as television and by apps websites and other services that integrate with our Product. Content others share or reshare: You should consider who you choose to share with, because people can see your activity on our platform can choose to share it with others on and off our platform, including the dreamers or succors outside the circle you have shared with across the platform. Screen shots of content can be taken and can be used. Your connection with regards to comments or reaction is visible to all the people on the particular user, entity, enterprise list. Active Status: People will see signals telling them whether you are online and active on our product, including the messenger.
We provide these services to you and others to help advance your mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For that reason, you must:
• Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
• Provide accurate information about yourself.
• Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
• Not share your password, give access to your Dreamsuccor account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission). We try to make Dreamsuccor available to everyone, but you cannot use Dreamsuccor if:
• You are under 13 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
• You are a convicted sex offender.
• We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
• You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
We want people to use Dreamsuccor to create and achieve their Dreams in the best possible way. This is a cross exchange of help given or help taken, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others. Therefore, you agree, not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
a. You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
• That violates these Terms, our Community Standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of Dreamsuccor.
• That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
• That infringes or violates someone else's rights.
b. You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
c. You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove content you share in violation of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account, for the reasons described below. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
• Permission to use content you create and share: You own the content you create and share Dreamsuccor the Dreamsuccor Products you use, and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, though, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use that content.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a dream post on Dreamsuccor, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other Dreamsuccor Products you use.
You can end this license any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
• Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on Dreamsuccor next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Dreamsuccor. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you've taken on Dreamsuccor. You can learn more about your ad settings and preferences.
• Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates, and additional features to improve, enhance, and further develop it.
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on Dreamsuccor), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
• Updating Terms: We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Dreamsuccor community, you can delete your account at any time.
• Suspending or Terminating Account(s): We want Dreamsuccor to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their dreams and aspirations and further find a path to achieving them or be a source of help to other in achieving their dreams.
If we determine that you have violated our terms or policies, we may take action against your account to protect our community and services, including by suspending access to your account or disabling it. We may also suspend or disable your account if you create risk or legal exposure for us or when we are permitted or required to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it. You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled.
• Limits on liability: We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the Dreamsuccor Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Disputes: We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the Dreamsuccor Products ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim
• Other These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and Dreamsuccor, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements. Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our Music Guidelines. To the extent any supplemental terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict. If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent. You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialized. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialized. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life). We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.